PNEUMATIC DISC BRAKE
Fail-safe and positive brakes, which are available with either a diaphragm or piston thruster and a wide range of accessories including a brake status sensor, pads with worn out sensor and pneumatic control panel to adjust the proportional braking torque.
- Nominal braking torque [Nm]20.00 kNm - 27,920.00 kNm
- Service, parking and emergency brakes for either high speed shaft or low speed shaft applications requiring proportional braking and high displacement of the braking disc.
- Fail-safe brake
- Precise brake control
- Automatic adjustment to counter friction block wear
- Wide range of controllers and control panels
- Suitable for various applications
- Pressure cylinder can be mounted on the left or right
- Different pressure cylinders are available
- Designed for different degrees of thickness of brake disks
- Complete brake system with monitoring sensors, controllers, brakes, discs and interconnections is available