The MEGIFLEX BT coupling is a highly flexible displacement coupling for
different areas of application. Radial, axial and angular misalignments can be
compensated, ensuring backlash-free torque transmission between the gearbox
and the propeller shaft. It is specially designed to reduce noise and vibration.
In addition, the MEGIFLEX BT is available with an integrated thrust bearing.
Variants for V-drives round off the range.
Accordingly, the MEGIFLEX BT portfolio consists of three different versions:
Thrust / No-Thrust and V-Drive No-Thrust (V-Drive Thrust on request).
- Noise isolation of the drive train for rigorous comfort requirements
- Compensation of radial, axial and angular displacements for reduction of
rest forces to guarantee the availability of the drive
- Modular structure and variable install lengths for maximum solution
- Torque Range TKN [kNm]0.16 kNm - 6.50 kNm
- Speed range [1/min]2,500.00 RPM - 6,500.00 RPM
Elastically set-up drives with the highest level of comfort characteristics.