ELECTROHYDRAULIC DRUM BRAKE
Disc or drum fail-safe brake with spring applied braking and electrohydraulic releasing. Designed according to DIN 15430, they are available with a wide range of accessories including brake status sensors, pads wearing sensor and an automatic pads wearing compensation system.
- Nominal braking torque [Nm]120.00 kNm - 7,000.00 kNm
- Service and parking brakes for high speed shaft applications, such as belt conveyors, cranes, etc.
- Fail-safe brake
- Easy and fast installation on site
- Compliance to DIN 15430 Standard
- Left and right installation versions
- Brake and pads status monitoring available
- Braking torque tuning capacity
- Available in either disc or drum configuration
- Modular design to fit different thrusters into the same caliper
- Automatic lining wear compensation system