HIGH SPEED BACKSTOP
High speed and low speed backstop with sprag lift off and roller ramps design. Available either with or without radial support bearings and a reaction torque arm.
- Torque Range TKN [kNm]0.10 kNm - 42.50 kNm
- Speed range [1/min]210.00 RPM - 20,000.00 RPM
- High speed shafts and low speed shafts of machinery driven by electric motors and requiring freewheeling, indexing or backstop functions.
- High material stiffness, low material density
- Excellent fatigue strength
- Intrinsic low unbalance
- Adaptable bending and torsional stiffness of the shaft
- System solution integration: composite shafting with integrated torsional flexible couplings
- Reliable electrical isolation of the drive train
- Complete engineering and project development
- Combination with flexible couplings is available
- In-house testing 1:1 up to 5.000 kNm nominal torque