Area of application
For hermetically sealing of the compressor charging tube or dryer service tube.
- No heat generation during assembly
- Lower failure rate than brazing and ultrasonic welding
- Tool costs < 3,000.00 EUR
- Nearly maintenance free
How it works
For tube outer-ø 6 and 6.35 mm (1/4")
Operating pressure: up to 50 bar (725 psi)
Securely seal your refrigerant circuits
filled with flammable refrigerants without
the need for expensive fire protection devices.
Reduce costs in the production process and improve
quality for all customer-specific applications.
rapid sealing of the tube ends after charging the system with
refrigerant agent, without welding or brazing.
Pneumatic pinch-off and assembly tool with two single acting pistons and exchangeable jaws. The actuation is set off through the sliding valve.
Please note that only through using the LOKRING stopper can one guarantee the absolute closure of the sealed tube.
- Suitable tube material: Soft copper
- Outer diameter of tube: 6 and 6.35 mm (1/4")
- Min. wall thickness of tube: 0.7 mm
- Working pressure: 8–9 bar (116–130 psi)
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Dimensions: 400 x 73 mm
A small selection from more than
7,000 satisfied customers: