LOKRING® Single Ring
Connect metallic refrigerant lines without brazing, so that they are permanent and hermetically sealed.
- For connecting copper, aluminium, steel and titan tubes
- Very low failure rate of max. 100 to 200 ppm
- No heat generation during assembly
- Perfectly clean (inside and outside)
How it works
For tube outer-ø: (1/16" up to 1 1/8")
Operating pressure: up to 50 bar (725 psi)
Temperature range: -50°C up to +150°C (-58°F up to 302°F)
As LOKRING can join any tube materials with the same level of quality, you can
switch the components and tubes of the cycle system to the most feasible and
most cost effective material – regardless of brazing standards.
The hydraulic assembly tool enables the LOKRING connection
of tubes with similar or different tube diameters.
The hydraulic assembly tool enables the LOKRING connection of tubes with similar or different tube diameters. The production of the joining requires no special preparation of the tubes and can be carried out by unskilled workers.The tool is connected to the LOKRING hydraulic aggregate by a 2.8 m hydraulic hose. The sizes of the clamping and assembly jaws are dependent on the dimensions of the tubes that are to be joined.
- Max. tube outside diameter: 28 mm (1 1/8")
- Max. tube wall thickness: 1.5 mm*
- Working pressure: up to 320 bar (4640 psi)
- Assembly time: approx. 2 sec.
- Weight: approx. 2.0 kg up to 4.5 kg
- Dimensions: approx. 50 x 80 x 255 mm up to 55 x 100 x 320 mm
The LOKRING hydraulic aggregate produces the required working
pressure for the flaring and assembly tools.
- Power: 1.8 kW
- Power supply: 230 V or 400 V
- Number of revolutions: 2850 min-1
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Current consumption: 5 A
- Protection class: IP 54
- Output: 2.45 l/min
- Working pressure: 350 bar (5075 psi)
- Maximal sound pressure level LP: 78 dB (A)
- Dimensions: 400 x 300 x 400 mm
- Weight: 28 kg (including oil)
Hydraulic Flaring Tool
The hydraulic flaring tool is designed for the flaring of aluminium tubes for
the production of LOKRING Single Ring tube joinings.
- Suitable tube material: Aluminium
- Max. tube outside diameter: 1/2“ / 12.7 mm*
- Max. tube wall thickness: 1.0 mm*
- Working pressure: up to 320 bar
- Flaring time: approx. 1 sec.
- Weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- Dimensions: 45 x 74 x 250 mm
A small selection from more than
7,000 satisfied customers: