Nominal load range
7.00 kN - 27.00 kN
Compressors, pumps, fans and any machinery in general that needs to be isolated from the surrounding environment
CV 2000 mounts are used for light to medium-weight machines and systems, electric motors, combustion engines, switching cabinets and as gearbox mounts providing a high level of damping. The latter are joined by fixing plates with the gearbox and the foundation.
The CV2000 Series are ring-shaped rubber-metal parts that are centred by a collar on one of the metallic plates. Based on the installation with the plates pre-stressed to one another, the CV2000 bearings may be subjected to compression, tension and shear strains.
The CV2000 bearings are particularly effective if they are used as a supplementary fixture to intercept vibrations caused by structure-borne noise.
- High level of stress-bearing capability with the requirement of small installation spaces
- Installation with centring
- Robust bearing that can be subjected to stress caused by compression or tension
- Customised, highly damping and robust gearbox mount
- Type approval by leading classification companies