12.5 kNm - 530.0 kNm
Areas of application
High torque flexible coupling for flexibly mounted engines, rigidly mounted engines.
Complementary to the all-round couplings RATO S and RATO S+ the high pressure flexible coupling RATO R and RATO R+ has been specially designed for use in installations requiring a high level of torsional flexibility and misalignment capacity. Inherent features of the design include the high dynamic load capacity and good rotational dynamic properties due to the low rotating inertias. The area of application is primarily in high-speed main/PTO systems driven by a Diesel engine or electric motor. In the low to middle torque range where the handling and installation of a complete element is practicable the couplings RATO R and RATO R+ are an additional alternative. With the introduction of the ACOTEC range, smaller sizes with higher power density provide good price/ performance ratio.
- High torque flexible coupling with various torsional rigidities and element designs ensure excellent coordination of the torsional vibration and therefore availability of the drive system
- High pressure flexible coupling with low rotating masses, optimised for the trend towards high-performance and high-speed engines
- Maximum flexibility in providing a solution considering that it can be easily integrated in different systems
- Vibration damping coupling with soft circular diaphragms provide effective protection for the shaft bearing with axial vibration decoupling
- Excellent noise damping characteristics by avoiding direct metallic contact